There are three very important reasons why you should realise your training programmes just with us:
We work in a permanent team of experienced trainers-business practitioners, experts at their disciplines; they are from various regions of Poland (Toruń, Warszawa, Łódź, Poznań and Kraków); most of them have backgrounds in working for big, international companies;
We work solely with our original programmes what means that you can’t buy them by any other training companies;
Working with groups, we use the latest methods based on so-called brain-based learning, that means brain-friendly teaching and learning methods (neurodidactics).
Thanks that all mentioned above features we are able to carry out your training programmes much better!
Training for managers:
- I’m a manager!
(Basics for first time managers.)
- An effective manager!
(Update and improvement of managerial skills.)
- Effective and ineffective methods of staff motivation.
- Manager’s own labor organization methods and time management.
- Manager as an supercommunicator!
- Negotiations for managers
(Negocjacje biznesowe, płacowe, społeczne itp.)
- How to make a good impression? – image and self-presentation skills
- Difficult situations in manager’s work life – Part I
(stress, conflicts and antagonisms, tough decisions, change, mergers, takeovers, dismissal of workers)
- Difficult situations in manager’s work life – Part II
(mobbing, sexual harassment, burnout syndrome)
- Burnout syndrome - prevention.
- From management to leadership
(introduction to the “leadership topic”)
- Leader on his way to the peak!
(training courses leveraging existing leadership skills)
Coaching in a company
- Coach, who really is he/she?
(Introduction to the topic “coaching”.)
- Manager in a coach role.
(Managerem się jest a coachem się bywa.)
- Coaching style in management.
(Philosophy and key benefits of implementation of the coaching-based managerial style, key skills and competencies)
- Coaching organisational culture in a company.
(Key features, benefits, a step-by-step implementation)
Training for sales people
- Professional techniques of effective selling.
(A comprehensive basic training for sales people)
- Professional sales workshop for advanced sales people.
(selected issues; leveraging existing sales skills)
- Effective trade negotiations for sales people and buyers.
(Szkolenie dla sprzedawców oraz osób zajmujących się zakupami.)
- Merchandising – commercial space which sells!
- Telemarketing - the art of selling by phone.
- Prospecting – a difficult art of new clients acquisition.
- Professional customer care and service in a company.
(Deep industry-specific training courses adjusted not only to the line of business but also to your specific expectations.)
- Sales presentations which sell.
- Difficult situations in customer service.
(Stress, complaints, conflicts, payment arrears.)
- How to get company’s money back without losing a customer?
(Psychology of effective recovery talks.)
- Social influence mechanisms used in clients’ service.
(Selling, negotiation, customer service.)
Training programmes for all workers:
- A business awareness (building or leveraging) workshop for company’s team.
- How to communicate effectively in your own company?
(Wffective organizational communication workshops.)
- Phone – our work tool.
- Meetings, briefings and presentations.
(How to prepare and carry them out smartly and effectively? )
- Self-work organization and time management.
- Effective interpersonal communication training.
- Assertiveness training for selected groups of employees.
- Company’s „brain storming”.
(How to prepare it and carry out very well?)
- Creative thinking and problem solving - workshops.
- Professional burnout syndrome prevention.
(Seminars for employees and managers.)
- How to protect yourself against psychomanipulative behaviours in work and private life?