There is an old saying that every man to be happy in his life needs two things: somebody to love and something to do. From my perspective, I would add health as well. It is usually not appreciated and treated as something obvious till it’s gone.
Our Job and Career Centre is a project for everybody and our doors are open for both companies (our business clients) and for individuals such as people who want to change their careers, job seekers or for young people who are just going to take their first steps on the pathway of their professional careers.
Although we start our Job and Career Centre in 2020 but our experience in the field of labour market projects goes back far into the past. We carried out very many selection processes for our clients, organized many seminars and professional courses for the Poviat Labour Office in Toruń, supporting unemployed people and also big reconversion project for the officer corps of The Pomeranian Military District (Polish Ministry of National Defence).
JOB AND CARRER CENTRE SERVICES
- Recruitment and selection processes based on our own innovative methods basing of so-called assessment approach.
- Selection asisstance – help by choosing the best candidate from the “short list”.
(additional selecting activities such as: psychological tests, special tasks and exercise, work trials and so on.).
- Designing and realisation of outplacement projects for individuals or groups of dismissed workers.
For private individuals
- Seminars, training courses and counseling on active methods of job seeking.
- Labour guidance and career coaching.
- Application consulting - a package of services improving candidate's competitive strenght on the labour market.
- Your Personal Career Agent - a package of services.
- How to start and run effectively your own business? - seminars and consulting services
‘’Milton & Dale” company is a registered employment agency (entry number: 23213) – included in the official Register of Employment Agencies kept by the Marshall of the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodship.
The owner of the company is a qualified career counsellor and coach (WSB University) and certified assessor for assessment and development centre AC/DC methodology (IBD Business School – Warsaw). He also still works for his clients as an active recruiter and headhunter.
The person responsible for all psychological tests is Daria Graczyk (MA) – psychologist specialized in occupational guidance and organizational psychology. Most of tests we use in our practice come from Pracownia Testów Psychologicznych Polskiego Towarzystwa Psychologicznego w Warszawie (the Polish Psychological Society in Warsaw).